Wednesday, July 02, 2008

well, i think i have to blog more often in order to improve my english.
obviously i have to blog in proper english luh! lol
but i seriously have nothing interesting or nice to blog and im lazy so i didnt blog very often.
ok. today, no comments. but something malu happened to me -.-
first 2 periods, amaths. no mood to listen to what teacher teach.
actually she didnt really taught us new things today, only going through the homework given on monday.
i felt like sleeping and i was kinda moody during that lesson.
i forgotten what makes me so pek cek which cause me to be moody.
after amaths, was ss. 2 periods, wth!
when i went into the class i was already very very moody. like as if i wanna beat ppl up.
mdm yong even asked what happened to me.
i cant be bothered and didnt answer her and she anyhow go and guess why im moody.
obviously, she guessed wrongly as i've said, she anyhow guess 1.
didnt listen to what mdm yong teach and i just kept talking to sheryl.
thinking that she's transparent. lol
after ss, 1 period of english lesson. o.o
english had debating, started with group 1 & 2 first.
cant remember whats their topic. i only remember its about what should foreigners represent singapore for competitions.
tomorrow's my group's turn for the debate. kinda scary.
after english was recess.
after recess, physics! (:
now i've started to like physics, maybe is becuz of the environment changed. to a air-conditioned room.
today's lesson, mr yong joined us. he sat at the back luh.
me, jiayi and meixuan also sat at the last row behind.
i thought its gonna be fun and i'll not fall asleep in physics class today.
but sadly, i fell asleep due to having lessons in air-conditioned room.
the air con too shiok already, make me wanna sleep.
and today i was kind of sleepy though.
start of the lesson, ms wong showed us a experiment on the chapter, pressure.
but when after she started teaching, i felt boring as my tuition already teached the chpt on pressure already.
jiayi showed meixuan a video in her phone. she hide her phone in her pencilbox and watched with meixuan. jiayi damn playful luh. lol
ms wong could see that we are falling asleep so she gave us 5mins break to toilet or whatever.
after i came back from the toilet, i saw the rolling chair behind my row.
i had nothing better to do so i went to sit on it and moved to my table.
i know that the chair is spoiled already becuz one of the wheels broke.
but i still sat on it.
i think i was telling ms wong about something so most of the ppl is looking at us.
during this moment, that spoiled rolling chair lost its balance which made me nearly fall! -.-
omg luh, like almost every1 saw and they laughed at me. so malu can T_T
after physics, assembly -.- gonna fell asleep again.
while we were walking from ms wong's homeroom to the hall, ebel told me that she saw me nearly falled just now and she kept laughing at me cuz she thinks the way i look like very funny.
oh please, if its you i think you wont be able to laugh at all!
that jingle bell just kept laughing and laughing at me! grr.
ohya, me jiayi and meixuan also noticed that mr yong was smiling to himself all the time, like some chee ko pek :/ lol
assembly, boring.
after assembly, went to the staff room to find for ms ho cuz she asked us to find her after school for some things.
we kept calling for her and waited and waited, but nobody came out -.-
we cant be bothered already, so we went home.
waste our holy time!
went home, practice piano.
5.15pm, went for piano lesson.
after piano lesson, homed.
and now, just eaten my dinner and blogging.
i still have lots and lots of homework not done! oh my tian ar!
was very busy and had not much time to complete the homework. sigh.
thats all for today or else i cant even finish a single homework!
as you can see what i've blog, there're so many broken english!
sigh. i really want to improve my english.
anybody can tell me how to improve?